Forums

Which book to be followed?

Accountancy

This question might sound very basic and silly but i am really sorry i got to ask this in order to come out of the confusion . I have started to study for CA inter group-1 exams. I am confused regarding which book to be followed for accounting standards. I have to follow the accounting procurements, right?? This book contains some parts which are also available in the accounting book.

Sainisha Ramesh

Sainisha Ramesh

CA Inter

05-Mar-21 19:36

Answers (9)

i think studying module 1 of accounts is enough for ASs and work out the problems.

Ali S

Ali S

CA Final

4K+

05-Mar-21 19:49

For Accounting Standards, AS made easy book by CA. Ravi Kanth Miriyala along with IndigoLearn classes is a perfect combination and don't worry you'll be able to relate the concepts taught in the classes with the book very well.

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

05-Mar-21 19:50

I am planning to follow the beginning part of AS with accounting book and the actual AS parts with accounting procurements book. Is it doable?

Sainisha Ramesh

Sainisha Ramesh

CA Inter

05-Mar-21 19:59

Sainisha Ramesh

I am planning to follow the beginning part of AS with accounting book and the actual AS parts with accounting procurements book. Is it doable?

Then you will end up studying both, i guess.If u have time u can do that.otherwise better stick to the module and for any clarifications refer the pronouncements. also do past year questions .u will then get an idea of what to be focused. ps :module covers almost everything.

Ali S

Ali S

CA Final

4K+

05-Mar-21 20:07

Oh ok thanks

Sainisha Ramesh

Sainisha Ramesh

CA Inter

05-Mar-21 20:12

I am also preparing for CA inter I feel it is better to complete syllabus as early as possible and then we can plan of studying and revision

Sai Teja

Sai Teja

CA Final

14K+

05-Mar-21 20:17

Ali S

where will u get that book?

U need to buy.

Krishna V

Krishna V

CA Inter

7K+