Organization: Gland Celsus | Family Office
Contact email: email@example.com
Job description – Investment Analyst
Min Qualification: CFA L2 + ( 2+ years work ex)
CTC - around 12 LPA
- Find investment opportunities in startups/PE/VC Funds/ unlisted equity/ listed equity.
- Build financial models, research industry dynamics, and write investment rationales for potential investment opportunities in private and public equity markets.
- Involvement in all aspects of due diligence on new investments (business analysis, industry thesis, competitive landscape, business/pricing model, and financial modeling/deal structuring)
- Analyse companies during the due diligence process, by developing a deep understanding of their customers, sales process, lead generation, churn, product positioning, competition, team, and market.
- Track the invested companies' results (Quarterly for listed and at available intervals for unlisted), meet PE/VC fund managers at regular intervals to get the fund updates, attend the analyst calls of listed companies, and meet the management of the companies.
- Update Investment Manager & Investment Committee on investments at regular intervals through short notes.
- Assisting Investment Manager with asset allocation and other products across the asset class.
- CFA (Minimum level 2 completed) with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong financial modeling and due diligence acumen across product classes with equity.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong project management, organizational, process management, and communication skills
- Excel in building strong relationships.
- Expert level skills are Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (MS Office suite)
Job description – Operations Analyst
Min Qualification: Semi-Qualified CA / M Com / B Com Grad + (1-3 years Work Ex)
CTC - around 5 LPA
Duties & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be expected to work closely with various stakeholders both internally (Investment team members, accounts team, execution team, etc.) and externally (including bankers, brokers, custodians, and fund houses).
A typical role includes the following activities.
- Getting the required approvals from the investment committee for the investments to be made.
- Coordinating with the accounts team for the transfer of funds on time for execution of trades as per the plan and providing them with required reports/data for tax filing.
- Getting the statements/ proof of investment from the concerned fund houses/ brokers/ AIF/ PMS & sharing them with the investors after execution of transactions at monthly/ quarterly intervals.
- Coordinating with fund managers & various vendors for arranging calls with the investment team and investment committee.
- Feeding the executed entries (mainly excel) into reporting software and ensuring the correctness of data entered & reports generated from the software.
- Generating monthly/ quarterly MIS reports (both in excel & software driven) and sharing with Investment Committee by providing brief commentary on movement from the previous reporting period.
- Participating in portfolio update calls with Investment Committee and providing the required information.
- Any ad-hoc operational activities are required to be carried on the request of the Investment team & Investment committee.
- Graduates (BCom/ MCom/ CA Foundation or Intermediate) with at least 1-3 years of work experience will be preferred.
- The candidate should be well-versed in excel, word & PowerPoint.
- A basic understanding of capital markets, real estate, equity, and fixed-income products is desirable.
- Key traits expected: Fast learner & ability to self-audit work
Should have good verbal & written communication skills (English).
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org