Gist of Notification Issued by ICAI on Opt Out Option
- Students appearing in July 20 examination have been given an option to opt-out of the exams and carry forward the attempt to Nov 20 exam cycle [Dates will depend on the situation of COVID-19]
- Exam fees and exemption will be carried forward to Nov 20 Cycle if the student opts out from July 20 exams
- Students who opt-out from July exams will need to apply again for Nov-20 exams. Differential fees will be required to be paid.
- Students who applied from 1 group in May 20 cycle can appear in both groups in Nov 20 cycle by paying differential fees.
- The dates of July exams might change depending upon the prevailing condition and Government's directive.
- Students can change exam centers for July 20 exams.
- IPC old syllabus exams will be held in November 20 as well.
- You can opt-out by submitting a declaration on https://icaiexam.icai.org
- The decision for Opt-Out will be considered as final and no change will be allowed at a later date.
Opening of Opt-Out/Correction Window - 17th June 2020, 11:00 AM
Closing of Opt-out/Correction Window - 20th June 2020, 11:59 PM