News & Updates
- You cannot opt out only from 1 of the groups selectively
- Opt out is allowed for the conditions mentioned. However, it is on self declaration only.
- You can write exams in Jan/Feb or May if you opt out
- If you opt out after writing part group, then you need to appear in full group again.
- If you opt out after writing one full group, the group written will be considered valid.
How to know whether the area in which we are staying is containment zone? Any source please!
For opt out there is conditions that either candidate should have symptoms or family members should have affected or we should b staying in containment zone.. So if we opt out, is there any documents to b submitted regarding the virus?. And without having any problem can we opt out and write in Jan/Feb...
What if I appear for all papers in GROUP 1 in NOV and opt out , then will I be able to give my GROUP 2 in JAN or will I be eligible for MAY 21 only?!
Can I opt out and write just 1 group in Jan/Feb if my current status is "appear for 2 groups"? Also how important in your opinion is number of attempts taken to pass in view of Job/Articleship qualification?