When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Through this Website, any User can access educational videos and be a part of the program to prepare for examinations that are conducted in India or outside India, for a professional / graduate / under graduate course. The Videos, Q&A, teaching methodology and the underlying technology that assists the students to meet their objective are the sole property of IndigoLearn. The user by paying a fee, shall access these services and shall make use of them only for his / her educational purposes and shall not distribute or showcase them.
In case any user shares their user ID and password or distributes the content whether on social media or in writing or in any other form with friends or any other subscriber / user, IndigoLearn reserves full right to disable and / or block the account and also not refund any amount received as payment from the owner of such an account. This right is in addition to its right to initiate legal proceedings for liquidated damages.
All textual, graphical, Video and other content appearing on this Website, unless otherwise noted, are the property of the Company.
Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, videos, digital conversion and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website. The posting of information or materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
You may view, copy, print and use content contained on this Website solely for your own personal use and provided that: (1) the content available from this Website is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only; (2) no text, graphics or other content available from this Website is modified in any way; (3) no graphics available from this Website are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text; (4) no content available from this Website may be used for any purpose which is offensive or which disparages, damages or otherwise negatively reflects upon Company, its products, its employees or its management. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of Company or any third party, except as expressly provided herein.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website. Trademarks mentioned in the Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company.
USE OF WEBSITE
You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms IndigoLearn, Indigolearn, Indigolearn.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of IndigoLearn or otherwise tarnish or dilute any IndigoLearn's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITS
Reference to any product, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, and manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Company.
We do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
IndigoLearn does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics of the images, content, notes, Q&A, displayed on the Website and their end usability in the examination. The Users shall take no inference based on the picturization of the products offered. The price indications on the Website may vary due to some technical issue, typographical error or difference in product information and the Company shall not be responsible for the changed prices during the transaction. The terms and conditions of delivery, payment, etc. shall be governed by the Subscription Agreement signed by the User/subscriber
You represent and warrant that if you are subscribing to the Experiences from us that
- any credit, debit, net banking, cheque or any other mode of transfer information you supply is true and complete
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card/debit card/banking company, and
- you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
While availing the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or Decline of transaction for any other reasons.
All payments made against the products/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Subscriber and the Company and payment facility is merely used to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render the Company liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on the Website.
Access to this Website is monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Website constitutes consent to such monitoring. This Website may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. Company cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- For each topic / subject / learning objective the money is collected in advance and the data shall be accessible for a period of one month from the date of subscription.
- Money paid by the user is refundable only if cancellation is made within 7 days of payment and the user has not attended any classes or not used any other services; A cancellation charge up to a maximum of Rs.1000 may be levied at the discretion of IndigoLearn depending on the classes attended by the user / services used.
Refunds are processed within 7 working days of receiving the cancellation / refund request and the refund money is repaid by Bank transfer / RTGS / IMPS / NEFT.
Users are requested to share their Bank account number, bank name, account type , account holder name, and IFSC code along with the cancellation request
This Website may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, which are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Website, words like ''anticipates,'' ''expects,'' ''believes,'' ''estimates,'' ''seeks,'' ''plans,'' ''intends'' and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Website and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for any content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
This Website may be accessed by users internationally and may contain references or cross references to Company products, programs and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. Such references do not imply that Company intends to make available in your country such products, programs or services or that such products may lawfully be used in your country. Company reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue models, parts and accessories, and other items or change specifications at any time without incurring any obligations.
COPYRIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENTS
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website is Director who can be reached @ support@Indigolearn.com
INFORMATION AND PRESS RELEASES
The Website contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- The following terms and conditions in respect of IndigoLearn Edu Tech Private Limited (“IndigoLearn”)’s Referral Program are in addition to user terms and conditions. To participate in IndigoLearn’s Referral Program, you must agree to these terms, which become part of the service-user terms and conditions.
- The Referrer and Referral Recipient consent to the Terms and Conditions provided herein; Referrer being the person whose Referral Code has been used and Referral Recipient being the person who purchases e learning modules from IndigoLearn. Customers/Customer include, whether individually or collectively, both the Referrer and the Referral Recipient.
- For each friend who purchases through a customer’s referral, the referral recipient get up to 15% on their package purchased. The referrer gets a gift voucher of Rs.250 for every student he / she refers to IndigoLearn.
- Referral code will be considered only if it is applied online through the website of IndigoLearn (www.IndigoLearn.com)
- Referrer can share his/her referral code along with his / her email id ( that was / is used to create a signon id on IndigoLearn’s website) on any social platform such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Additionally, Referrer could also email the referral code to friends and family from said page.
- The Referral offer that is waived to the Referral recipient is restricted to 15%; The said offer is subject to change at IndigoLearn’s discretion and can be modified without any notice to either the referral recipient or the referrer.
- The referral offer will be adjusted against only against a valid purchase made online; the referral offer can be availed only online at the time of making a purchase and not offline.
- Referral codes cannot be applied post sale of the course by IndigoLearn to the Referral Recipient.
- The Referral offer shall not be clubbed with any other program of IndigoLearn and the referral discount is non-transferable.
- IndigoLearn reserves the right to discontinue, add, alter, withdraw, modify, any of the terms of Referral offer Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever to the Customers. In case of any dispute, IndigoLearn’s decision shall be binding on all Customers.
- Any taxes, cess, liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the Customer.
- Participation in IndigoLearn’s referral programme is voluntary and any purchase or transaction on the IndigoLearn website or on IndigoLearn’s mobile application shall be in accordance with the Terms and conditions as mentioned herein.
- We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend referral codes in case it has been published on any couponing or discount sites.
- IndigoLearn reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or revoke / remove Referral Discount and withhold features or benefits obtained through IndigoLearn Referral Program if IndigoLearn believes or determines that the use of a Referral Code or Referral Discount was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the terms and conditions of IndigoLearn Referral Program.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and the same shall not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to IndigoLearn’s Referral Program (“Dispute”), including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under the applicable law shall be amicably settled through mutual consultation and escalation at such offices of IndigoLearn as IndigoLearn may designate. If the Dispute is not settled amicably as aforesaid within a period of 15 (Fifteen) calendar days, the matter would be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration shall be presided over by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by IndigoLearn and the Customer. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The venue for the arbitration proceedings shall be Hyderabad.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and IndigoLearn and the Customer agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions will be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in Hyderabad, India only
- Currently there is no limit on the number of friends that can be referred.
- The referred students should purchase IPCC or final courses on or after August 1, 2017
- New students i.e those enrolling on or after August 1, 2017 as well as students who have enrolled with IndigoLearn before August 1, 2017 can refer students
- Enrolling means creating a login id on the website https://www.Indigolearn.com
- The gift voucher shall be that of Amazon or Flipkart or any such e commerce retailer in India at discretion of IndigoLearn.
- The gift vouchers shall be emailed to the referrers within seven days from the completion of a month
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
By e-mail: support@Indigolearn.com