Accounting Standards - CMA Inter - Paper 12
Course Length: 15 hours
Why should I enrol for the course?
- The course will prepare you for Accounting Standards in CMA Inter - Paper 12.
Who should enrol for the course?
- Those pursuing CMA Inter.
- Course length: 15 hours
- Number of views: Unlimited
- Notes provided: Yes, in PDF form; available under the resources section inside the course
- Viewable on Desktop/Android App/iOS App: Yes, our courses are accessible on both
- Queries/Help on subject: Students can reach us by -
- Clicking on the 'Help' button on the portal
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- WhatsApp us @ 9640-11111-0
For more demo videos, visit our youtube channel - IndigoLearn
Here is the course outline:
1. AS 11
The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
2. AS 12
Accounting for Government Grants
3. AS 15
4. AS 16
5. AS 17
6. AS 18
Related Party Disclosures
7. AS 19