Start date – 7th September 2020
End Date – 13th September 2020
There is no second correction window
Corrections allowed for following
- Syllabus – Old to New (new to old not allowed)
- Group – Candidates can add group if desired.
Candidates can access the portal by clicking the "Apply Now" button against the "Correction Window" activity in their dashboard.
- Convert to new syllabus before opting for a change of syllabus from Old to New
- No refund of fee will be entertained in case the candidate opts for a change of center or group(s).
- The candidate will not be permitted to make any corrections/changes to any other field.
- The requests should be made by the student and not by anyone on his/her behalf.
- Corrections, once submitted, cannot be changed thereafter.
- The facility will be available free of cost except for differential examination fee, if applicable.
- The candidate should upload a scanned copy of a handwritten application in this regard, duly signed by him, seeking the corrections required.
- The changes requested will be taken from what is applied through the portal and not what is written in the scanned application.
- Admit cards will be issued based on the examination application form and the correction received till the Correction Window closes.