Keen to join us?
If you think you have what it takes to change the way students are taught, we'd love to chat with you.
Please feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Role: Manager / Assistant Manager – Content & Strategy
Qualification: Recently qualified Chartered Accountants
Soft skills desired: Energetic, Enthusiastic, Team Player, Self-Driven
Technical skills desired:
- Good grasp of technical concepts in subjects related to Accounting and Finance
- Ability to think creatively for the presentation of course content
- Good written and spoken English skills
Employment relationship: Permanent
Remuneration: In line with the market
# of Openings: 2
- Work with the content team to create/ co-create and design content for e-learning modules.
- Drive other strategic projects within the company such as new course launches, contests & competitions, etc.,
- Designing interesting methods and means of evaluating students.
- Ensure content is of high quality and meets student requirements.
- Creatively present course content in videos / notes / MCQs etc.
- Interact with students and understand their requirements better; liaison with various internal teams & ensure our product meets students’ requirements.
- Contribute to growth marketing & other activities as required from time to time to contribute to the overall growth of the firm
- We are a start-up providing digital learning solutions for students and professionals in the Finance and Accounting Space (courses like CA, CMA, CFA, etc)
- We are a StartEDU5 winner (Annual competition Conducted by Unitus Seed Fund and TiE to select the best Ed Tech startups in the country)
- The startup is founded by a bunch of Chartered Accountants (Including All India Toppers), MBA Graduates (from premier B Schools), and passionate techies (from leading Engineering institutes)
- We a fast-growing start-up and offer a phenomenal opportunity to learn and grow