The program is structured in such a way that each week of the one month mentoring program will be a stepping stone to help you bounce back from your past failures and work relentlessly for your upcoming exams. In this program I will help you work on the deeper parts of your mind to help you understand and work on your past guilt and regrets, limiting beliefs about yourself and your fears about upcoming examinations. To achieve this, I will work with you
at a 1-1 level every week. The overall program is for 1 month. The program will be conducted through online video calls using Google hangouts. You can also interact with the through Whatsapp.
A 45 minutes session per week will cover the following -
1. Weekly Goal Tracking of various subjects
2. Exam Preparation Strategies
3. Yogic Meditative Exercises
4. Motivational Counselling
5. Tried and tested techniques to get over negative thought patterns such as guilt, regret fears
This program will help you:
1. Improve concentration levels and focus
2. Study for 8-10 hours daily consistently for a month
3. Create and follow effective study plan
4. Analyse your weak areas and prepare for it
5. Assess what went wrong in the past examinations
6. Track your performance at a weekly level
7. Create and implement a subject -wise strategy to crack your exam
8. Overcome procrastination and negativity during study period
9. Understand and overcome your limiting beliefs about yourself
10. Help you get over your past hurts and regrets
11. Understand and overcome your fears about your upcoming examinations
This is a live program and will not be available offline through recordings.
Supriya Samant is a Chartered Accountant. Before she dedicated her time in creating Antarlakshya in 2018, she worked for over 6 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited (PwC) and Mukund M. Chitale and Co. as a tax consultant for many global Fortune 500 companies. An ever-smiling, patient & warm individual, Supriya's expertise to guide and motivate students comes from her grounded nature and the ability to appreciate, nurture and celebrate people for what they are. Behind her calm yet warm demeanor lives an intense passion and a deeper calling to empower individual students to overcome the barriers within themselves and turn their dreams into reality.Read More...