Who can enrol in this course?
Anyone with commerce background in Class XII or running a business and is desirous of learning Tally.
Is the latest version of Tally being taught?
Yes, we offer both Tally ERP 9.0 & the latest Version Tally Prime as part of this bundle
- Students who are currently pursuing Articleship or who wish to enroll in Articleship in the coming few months
- Graduates / Postgraduate - B Com / M.com / MBA Students who wish to join in Audit / Accounting firms or small corporates
- Employees of small businesses who wish to understand certain functions of Tally
What is taught in this course?
- Students will learn how to use Tally with practical examples
- How to pass Entries in Tally (including GST, TDS)
- Prepare Reports (BRS, GST/TDS returns, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet)
- Module wise details of video lectures are given below
What is the course duration and what is provided in the course pack?
- The course consists of e-learning video modules of 29 hours.
- The course can be accessed for 90 days
- Students can view the course videos multiple times in this period
- The course can be viewed on Desktop / Laptop / Mobile browser / Mobile App
- Notes for future reference are also provided as part of the course.
Is any Certification provided?
- IndigoLearn does not directly provide any "with-certification" course. The course that we have is purely a "without-certification" course
- If you are interested in certification please reach out o our partner Vedanta Educational Academy directly by emailing them at email@example.com. All costs of certification/exam etc., are to be discussed between you and Vedanta Educational Academy and IndigoLearn is in no way related or responsible for certification