News & Updates
1.There are multiple scenarios for exemptions and units to be applied for. Students are advised to carefully select the units which they wish to apply for. If exemption details are not populated automatically, reach out to ssp helpdesk immediately.
For more details on unit applicability and exemptions, please refer to the below videos
2. Who are required to convert before filing exam forms?
If your registration code is not as given below, you need to compulsory convert before filling up exam forms.
For Conversion, use your login credentials of SSP and Go to Student Functions- -> Student Module --> Course Registration--> Apply for Conversion Convert Old to New Course
3. Candidates whose latest photograph and signature are not available or are not of acceptable quality to be printed on marksheets are required to upload/ change the same on the Self Service Portal before filling up the exam form.
4. Candidates whose articleship status (final) is in pending mode i.e. other than Registered (Registered_inactive, Requested, Terminated, Requested for Termination, Approved by Member, Submitted, Asked for Correction, Saved, On Hold, Awaiting Competent Authority Approval, Rejected, Rejected by Member, Rejected by RO) for want of documentation are required to get their Articleship Training Deed status updated on SSP as 'Registered').
For Articleship Status, use your login credentials of SSP and Go to Article Functions--> Articleship/Audit--> Articleship--> Articleship Application (Form 102/103). For any clarification, contact at e mail ids/phone nos. at https://resource.cdn.icai.org/29576contact-sro19221.pdf
5. Intermediate Candidates are required to ensure that they are registered for the group(s) they intend to appear. You may check your group wise registration details under you SSP login.
6. For any other correction required please raise a ticket in SSP or send mail to
Good morning, sir. I have a query. I cleared CA inter g1 in my November 23 attempt. I am a direct-entry student. I underwent an articleship for 9 months( which is compulsory to write an exam) and was terminated on December 23 in order to clear G2. As per the exam requirement notification,it is mentioned that articleship status must be "registered." Which means I need to join an articleship to write exams? . Thanks in advance, sir.
Sir I have converted and got new course study materials for ca finals. I am writing group 1 in may. Nov 2023 results released but still have not got video lecture for self paced modules. No books delivered by cds portal No official announcement made by icai When will get video lectures for Group 1 law self paced sir? Where can I access them sir? Will login credentials be given? When can we write self paced exams? Minimum hours of videos to be viewed Maximum time for self paced modules (When 2 complete)?
Sir, i applied conversation through direct entry in to new syllabus 2024 at 15th jan but the verifier not approval yet?? What can i do sir!!!!!