Revision of CA exam dates and extension of courses purchased on IndigoLearn
A. Students enrolled in CA May 2020 Attempt for whom the exam dates have now been postponed to 29 July 2020 – 16 August 2020
- When the exams were postponed for the first time from early May to late June, IndigoLearn extended the course free of cost to all students
- Now the exams have been extended again to early August – this time we cannot provide a free extension
- For all purchases made on or before April 30, 2020 – students can extend the courses from the current expiry date of July 4, 2020, to August 16, 2020, by making a nominal payment
- Such extension is at the choice of the student & is not compulsory
- The cost of such an extension will have to be borne by the student. IndigoLearn CANNOT provide free extension as there are variable costs involved with respect to technology and IndigoLearn cannot bear them fully – even now these extension costs are significantly subsidized, considering that we offer unlimited views
- There is no cost of extension for Students who have purchased on or after May 1, 2020 – such students are automatically enrolled in course with validity till August 16, 2020
- Can the cut of date i.e April 30th be changed – not it will not be changed
- When to pay extension fees - Students need not pay the amount now. They can pay the amount on any date till the expiry of the course on 4th of July
- No extensions will be entertained after 4th of July 2020
- How to pay - Payments can be made directly on the app and their courses will automatically be extended; the feature for the same will be launched later in May 2020
- What about web-access? When such payments are made on the app, automatically web access shall also be extended
- The cost of extension for each subject across various levels is provided in the table below. The cost is mentioned is as applicable for each paper i.e cost of extension of paper 2 of CA Foundation is Rs.300 and cost of extension for CA Foundation paper 4 is Rs.300. Similarly for other subjects in CA Final / CA Inter / IPCC
B. For students enrolled in CA November attempt (purchase date could be any time till August 16, 2020), the exam dates for which have not been postponed so far, but maybe postponed once August 2020 exams conclude.
- If the last exam is held on or before 31st Dec 2020 – we shall not charge any extension fee
- If the last exam is held after 31st Dec 2020 – we will charge an extension fee; modalities for the same will announced as and when such an event takes place
- Students who purchased on or before April 30, 2020 - Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall guide you
- Students who purchased on or after May 1, 2020 – They courses are valid till July 27th the last day of CMA exams
D. What if CA Exams (August) / CMA Exams (July) are postponed again?
There will be an extension fee and that shall be communicated as and when such an event happens
E. What about students who have purchased on Web and do not have or are not interested in app access and they need an extension from July 4th to August 16th?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we shall guide you
F. What about more queries on this extension process?
Please send us an email to our ID firstname.lastname@example.org