Forums

Advice from the seniors

Costing

I heard that costing is the subject where we can score such a goods marks So can anyone guide me that what are the things to be taken care of while studying costing and aple tips to score in that .... Pls spare some valuable time to say this Thanks in advance.... 😄😄😄😇😇😇

Balachandar S

Balachandar S

CA Inter

★ 59K+

15-Mar-23 10:57

Answers (3)

Costing is very easy if u r conceptually clear with concept and application of formulae. Put on paper practice to write the exam at a faster pace. If u just look at the solutions , u will not be able to remember the procedure at some or the other point of time. Try to first understand the question and analyse what the evaluator is expecting from us. Then, look at the solution. So that, u can remember the concepts at a long run. Focus much on Scoring chapters like Service Costing, Cost Sheet, ABC, Standard, Process Costing, Marginal Costing. Try attempting the questions which you are very sure of and go with the rest later in the exam. Keep learning formulae everyday without fail.Thats it . You'll ace the exam. All the very best

Be The Change

Be The Change

CA Inter

★ 11K+

15-Mar-23 11:13

1) Be thorough with the Study Material. Solve all the questions in the ICAI Study Material. 2) Try to cover PYQs, RTPs & MTPs as much as possible. 3) Have writing practice. 4) Be thorough with all the formulae. 5) Revise multiple times. 6) Make your hints / notes for each chapter. 7) Be focused while solving. Avoid silly mistakes. 8) Maintain speed in exam. Start with the question which you feel confident to answer. 9) Write down all the formulas and every small point that you find while practicing all the questions because these small points or tricks will be very difficult to remember or find just before the exam so write it down. (You may find this task as a waste of time but trust me its not. You will realize it the day before exam). 10) Practice, Practice, Practice. Solve a lot of sums & Revise frequently. This will help you to retain the concepts better.

Varshaa M

Varshaa M

CA Final

★ 33K+

15-Mar-23 11:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prpom7CJYAM Check these tips and points from those who score 90+

Sudha Reddy

Sudha Reddy

CA Final

★ 20K+

15-Mar-23 13:18

2 day Offer