Forums

Companies act 2013

Corporate & Other Laws

Y incorporated a "one person company (OPC)" making his Z as nominee . Z is leaving India permanently due to her marriage abroad. Due to this fact , she is withdrawing her consent of nomination in the said OPC. Taking into consideration the provisions of the companies act 2013 answer the questions given below: 1. Is it mandatory for Z to withdraw her nomination in the said OPC , if she is leaving India permanently? 2. Can Z continue her nomination in the said OPC, if she maintained the status of resident of India after her marriage?

Ritika Chaudhary

Ritika Chaudhary

CA Foundation

28-Aug-22 15:29

Answers (8)

Best Answer

1.As a natural person and a citizen and resident of India is eligible to be Nominee for a OPC. Here Z Mandatorily need to withdraw as nominee 2. If she maintains to stay in India for not less than 120days in year Z can continue as nominee to OPC

Mounika Satya sai Mullapudi

Mounika Satya sai Mullapudi

CA Inter

3K+

29-Aug-22 09:46

I think both questions answer is yes

Mr M

Mr M

CA Inter

2K+

28-Aug-22 17:00

Mr M

I think both questions answer is yes

I mean Yes it is mandatory to with draw as nominee, if she leaves India perminently Yes z is continue, if z satisfies the residential status

Mr M

Mr M

CA Inter

2K+

28-Aug-22 17:04

This is dec 21 CA FOUNDATION question refer icai website you will get the exact answer

Dhakshana Dhakshana

Dhakshana Dhakshana

CA Inter

18K+

28-Aug-22 18:33

Dhakshana Dhakshana

This is dec 21 CA FOUNDATION question refer icai website you will get the exact answer

Yes you can also check the answers which ar given under the free resources :)

Balachandar S

Balachandar S

CA Inter

59K+

28-Aug-22 19:10

Dhakshana Dhakshana

Why can't you Text in this forum in a brief way

Mr M

Mr M

CA Inter

2K+

29-Aug-22 07:53

Answer is yes for both the questions

athukuri amar lokesh

athukuri amar lokesh

CA Inter

9K+

29-Aug-22 09:55