Forums

IND AS 116

Financial Reporting

Hello sir, For example, assuming I own a company in any SEZ area and I have given a land along with infrastructure facilities for which I have paid an amount upfront. Infrastructure facilities include power supply, road etc., which is used by others too which will be a common asset. Can I consider these facilities as lease?

Suresh Avinash

Suresh Avinash

CA Final

3K+

16-Mar-23 15:30

Answers (5)

NO , there is no identified assets here even we can't physically distinct or its represents significantly all generally about 90% of the capacity of the asset ...So that we can't consider as lease ..

shivaji hari

shivaji hari

CA Final

2K+

16-Mar-23 15:44

shivaji hari

NO , there is no identified assets here even we can't physically distinct or its represents significantly all generally about 90% of the capacity of the asset ...So that we can't consider as lease ..

It will be an identified asset however we may not be able to prove the fact of substantially of the benefits

Suresh Avinash

Suresh Avinash

CA Final

3K+

16-Mar-23 15:50

Suresh Avinash

It will be an identified asset however we may not be able to prove the fact of substantially of the benefits

Power of supply , it is physically not identified and we know don't which unit of supply using exactly , so that we can't identified asset physically

shivaji hari

shivaji hari

CA Final

2K+

16-Mar-23 15:57

Suresh Avinash

Power of supply , it is physically not identified and we don't know , which unit of supply using exactly , so that we can't identified asset physically

shivaji hari

shivaji hari

CA Final

2K+

16-Mar-23 15:59

Check control angle as well. So cant cover as leases

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

16-Mar-23 16:19

2 day Offer