IndigoLearn

Forums

Purchases

answered on 07-Jul-20

Is there anyway purchased modules on smartphone can be viewed on PC?

latest answer

For full subjects it is available. Send an email to support@indigolearn.com and we shall activate your course on web. For individual modules no. They are app view only

Rakesh Prabhu

Rakesh Prabhu

CA Final

2K+

Class which already purchased

answered on 07-Jul-20

I had purchased Gst class for may20/aug20. Sir what should I do to get the amendment( statutory update)that is applicable for nov20 exam

latest answer

If you extend to Nov, you will get the amendment as part of syllabus. If not we shall most likely be adding You Tube video on amendments to our YouTube channel if the amendments are few - it depends on quantum of amendments

Swathi Krishna

Swathi Krishna

CA Inter

8K+

Purchase related queries

answered on 07-Jul-20

If I purchase the tax class through individual modules now , will the class contain the amendments relevant for nov 20 exam ?

latest answer

Income tax exams for May 2020 & Nov 2020 follow finance act 2019. Unless any specific amendments are specified by ICAI they will not be applicable for Nov. ICAI has not yet specified any thing as such so far. So as of now modules contain amendments applicable for may 2020 only. We shall add amendments applicable to Nov 2020 as and when ICAI announces them

Swathi Krishna

Swathi Krishna

CA Inter

8K+

Articleship

answered on 07-Jul-20

I completed 5 sems out of 6 in bcom is it possible to register for direct entry and start articleship now and appear for nov 20 attempt ?

latest answer

You can do a provisional registration.

Surya .b

Surya .b

CA Final

About ixash

answered on 06-Jul-20

How to use icash .Will this amount be deducted from payment for extension.

latest answer

It automatically gets deducted when you make a purchase

Kondamuri Sai Sindhoori

Kondamuri Sai Sindhoori

CA Inter

3K+

Articleship transfer

answered on 10-Jul-20

Is there any one who has transferred his articleship firm In second year

latest answer

It would be a simple letter. Also raise a request on esahayata portal.

Jay Radadiya

Jay Radadiya

CA Inter

Accounting standards

answered on 06-Jul-20

I have sent an email requesting payment link for CA Final accounting standards which was delisted. I haven't received any reply. Kindly reply me since my icash going to expire today

latest answer

I have got the mail.

Santhosh Kotha

Santhosh Kotha

CA Final

Supply under gst

answered on 06-Jul-20

What is meaning of establishment of distinct persons? What is the difference between distinct persons and establishment of distinct persons?

latest answer

Distinct persons are persons with different GSTINs belonging to one legal entity (single PAN) situated within the same state or in two different states or in a different country.When two units of the same business have taken different registration, then they will be considered as a distinct entity/ person as per the GST.

Swathi Krishna

Swathi Krishna

CA Inter

8K+

Regarding classes

answered on 06-Jul-20

Once we purchase your classes how we will be able to watch those classes...?

latest answer

By streaming on your app / laptop, just like how you watch youtube / amazon prime / hotstar / netfliz

Lavya Mathew

Lavya Mathew

CA Inter

Lectures on pc or alaptop

answered on 06-Jul-20

Can the lectures be accessed on pc or a laptop?

latest answer

Ye. Once you buy on app, send an email to us at support@indigolearn.com and we shall activate web access and the also the process on how to access it

lakshmi kollipara

lakshmi kollipara

CA Inter

1K+

ACCA L1 I FA Demo
ACCA L2 I FR Classes I New Batch
CFA Demo
CFA Ad 2
Hiring Content
Meet Rajyalakshmi
Testimonials CA Inter May'22
CA Foundation Testimonials June 22