What is effective rate of tax unexplained income

latest answer

M.Dimple Keziya

M.Dimple Keziya

CA Foundation

3K+

House property

answered on 08-Mar-20

Why there is a restriction on preconstruction period that is upto to the last 31 st march of construction completed period

latest answer

Say the house is completed in June 2020. So in P.Y 2020-21, the house is complete. We consider pre construction interest upto 31st march 2020. The current period interest is allowed as post construction interest.

M.Dimple Keziya

M.Dimple Keziya

CA Foundation

3K+

Amendments

answered on 08-Mar-20

I've heard that, for Nov 2020 exam there should be 149 amendments in direct tax alone. Is this true?? If true, when those amendments will be incorporated in Nov 2020 DT course??

latest answer

Not yet released

Stalin V

Stalin V

CA Inter

Procedure for incorporation

answered on 26-Mar-20

Mam meaning to the last sentence

latest answer

A correspondence address is a temporary address where you need correspondence sending

M.Dimple Keziya

M.Dimple Keziya

CA Foundation

3K+

GTA concept

answered on 11-May-20

GTA is applicable to only intra state movement of goods IS THIS STAMENT IS CORRECT R NOT

latest answer

GTA includes both Inter-state and Intra-state movement of goods. so the statement was incorrect.

M.Dimple Keziya

M.Dimple Keziya

CA Foundation

3K+

Inventory

answered on 07-Mar-20

Sales tax is not allowed to cost of inventory and also packing and transporting charges should not be included in the cost of invt as they do not include in other cost

latest answer

When you purchase goods, sales tax paid (currently GST) will form part of cost of inventory if credit of tax is not allowed. Also the cost incurred in packaging and transportation (on purchased goods) to bring the inventory to your location would be a cost of inventory.

M.Dimple Keziya

M.Dimple Keziya

CA Foundation

3K+

House property

answered on 07-Mar-20

What is the main purpose to give house construction details

latest answer

To compute pre construction interest if any.

dayanand d

dayanand d

CA Inter

2K+

Should I purchase or wait.?

answered on 07-Mar-20

I want to purchase EIS lectures , but I am confused either to purchase or not , because of the ammendments , so now what shall I do...? Should I purchase the existing lectures or wait till they are updated

latest answer

Okay . Thank you

Rajath Tumma

Rajath Tumma

CA Inter

2K+

Investment accounts

answered on 13-May-20

Sir, in below problem in question given that interest is received on 30th September. Then if we sold debentures in october how interest will come.

latest answer

Business purchase account is prepared to incorporate assets and liabilities and settle the purchase consideration. You will learn it in depth in Amalgamation of companies chapter.

Star Ca

Star Ca

CA Inter

3K+

Time table

answered on 09-Mar-20

What are the best way to make time table for cma inter for working student?

latest answer

You know your circumstances and lifestyle better than anyone else. So, you are the best person to decide how to study and when to study. Just utilize your time efficiently keeping some buffer for any contingencies.

Aman Maithani

Aman Maithani

CMA Inter

Business Law - Fast Track Launch
Don't Mock The Mocks
CFA Ad 1
CFA Ad 2
ACCA Launch
Hiring Content
Meet Rajyalakshmi
Testimonials CA Inter May'22
CA Foundation Testimonials June 22