' OR' means any one ' AND' means A or B both

Aditya Birla

Aditya Birla

CBSE XI

4K+

Accountancy question paper

Exams

answered on 23-Sep-21 11:22

Can we mark some imp points on the question paper during the exams?

latest answer

No problem

Soumya A

Soumya A

CA Inter

20K+

Bank Reconciliation Statement

Accountancy

answered on 29-Sep-21 11:06

Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement

latest answer

Yes but in the pass book we have passed carect entry In cash book wrong entry passed so we make wrong entry to write entry

Aditya Birla

Aditya Birla

CBSE XI

4K+

Regarding notes of law

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 21-Sep-21 21:42

The notes which are given in law at the end of chapter lecture.can we write the same in exams as solutions.is that enough??

latest answer

@ Vishal, Yes notes at the end of the chapter are sufficient and enough for exam - @sumanth mannava Notes are updated - amendments are recorded and they will be updated in the next 10-15 days in videos please post all your queries on forums in app/website and we will answer

Vishal Pangam

Vishal Pangam

CA Inter

What procedure if I want to the country of my exam centre?

Exams

answered on 23-Sep-21 11:51

I would like to change my exam centre from India to UAE. Any extra procedures I need to do?

latest answer

Pls check with ICAI exam help desk - we are not aware https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4368

Kishore Anil

Kishore Anil

CA Inter

2K+

CONFUSED TOPIC

Economics

answered on 22-Sep-21 12:30

What is bit coins can any one tell me i got confused with this pls explain with understandable examples mam / sir

latest answer

https://youtu.be/kKn_QsdGZQM

Bala Chandar

Bala Chandar

CA Foundation

5K+

Joint auditors

Auditing

answered on 22-Sep-21 10:32

What this sentence means - 3 point given below

latest answer

If the joint auditors already agreed upon that all the joints auditors will be jointly responsible for certain matters like fraud, and one joint auditor identifies fraud and informs remaining auditors about that fraud, Then all the joint auditors will be jointly and severally liable. Simply, if all joint auditors were already agreed for collective responsibility on certain matters, they will be jointly and severally liable on intimation of such matters by any one of them.

venkatesh sundharamoorthy

CA Final

34K+

Bank Reconciliation Statement

Accountancy

answered on 21-Sep-21 20:22

Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement

latest answer

Solution

Aditya Birla

Aditya Birla

CBSE XI

4K+

Disclosure of accounting policy

Auditing

answered on 21-Sep-21 17:20

Why should members qualify their audit reports and what the this sentence means - in the case of a company , memeber should qualify their audit report. ?

latest answer

Thank you sir

CA Final

34K+

Branch Accounting

Accountancy

answered on 22-Sep-21 12:42

In trading p&l method , when goods are sent at invoice price Should we convert opening stk , closing stk , goods recd. from headoffice and those returned them back at cost OR Value everything invoice price only and DEBIT stock reserve of CLOSING STOCK in p&l ??

latest answer

Branch profit will be in the Trading account itself. So, it will be unrealised profit in the closing stock. Pls refer Illustration 5 on ICAI SM 13.29 for better understanding

Lalit Sanpal

Lalit Sanpal

CA Final

6K+

May15 | 15% Off on ALL Courses
All the Best