Forums

Examination form

Exams

answered on 21-Sep-21 16:10

While applying form for ca inter exam, where can I select the specific group I am appearing for this attempt?.. I have registered for both groups but planning to give only grp 1 this time..so in which tab or question should I select grp 1? Kindly help me to solve this issue

latest answer

Ok..Thank you!

Pushkala S

Pushkala S

CA Inter

3K+

Supply with related parties?

Indirect Taxation

answered on 20-Sep-21 10:38

Why does supply with related persons are considered under gst..and supply with unrelated person is not a supply..reason for this??

latest answer

To avoid manipulation and fraud. Related-party transactions create the potential for a conflict of interest. Conflicts of interest fraud schemes include: Purchase schemes, which involve the over-billing of a company for goods or services by a vendor in which an employee has an undisclosed ownership or financial interest Sales schemes, which involve the underselling of company goods by an employee to a company in which the employee maintains a hidden interest or supplying goods to a related party without consideration intentionally to avoid tax.

vasabattula abhinav

vasabattula abhinav

CA Final

Audit of FS

Auditing

answered on 20-Sep-21 08:35

Is it important to follow the exact points in the text book?

latest answer

You need not write exact points in the exam. Try to remember points conceptually and you can write in your own wordings with some subject specific words.

Christeena Ambel

Christeena Ambel

CA Inter

5K+

Results

Others

answered on 20-Sep-21 12:32

Thank u so much @indigo learn team. I took tax classes from the indigo learn. I got exemption in that and I cleared my grp with 3 exemptions. Thank u

latest answer

Thank u so much

Likhitha Sivani

Likhitha Sivani

CA Inter

14K+

RTI filing

Others

answered on 20-Sep-21 14:03

latest answer

You can submit without signing up.

joes naveen

joes naveen

CA Final

Redemption of preference shares

Accountancy

answered on 20-Sep-21 10:19

Please explain CRR entry [Illustration 5 pg No 7.13 Module 2] Why they transfer â?¹ 33750 to CRR

latest answer

Yep, it's wrong. Should be passed with 27,500 (65,000 - 37,500)

Naveen Kumar S

Naveen Kumar S

CA Inter

1K+

Selection of group CA INTERMEDIATE

Exams

answered on 20-Sep-21 12:26

Sir/madam, I'm confused to give both groups or single group. I finished classes except law and tax And I'm very much confident in Accounts ,Advance accounts, FM . Average in audit and eiism study is just started . Shall I give both groups or single group ? If both groups just what strategy should I follow for law and tax whether complete lectures fully and study or studying selective chapters is enough? Please help me with this

latest answer

Ok sir

venkatesh sundharamoorthy

venkatesh sundharamoorthy

CA Final

34K+

Cma exams

Others

answered on 20-Sep-21 14:33

Sir when is the cma attempt for next year

latest answer

Normally, it would be June. But, the present attempt is postponed to October. So, ICMAI will release a notification about this.

SHEREEN BANU

SHEREEN BANU

CA Inter

4K+

Cash flow statement

Accountancy

answered on 20-Sep-21 10:53

Why they have not included the premium on redemption of preference share in operating activity (to eliminate). They have only shown the premium on redemption of preference share in finance activity.

latest answer

Reason is here they have given the list of items which were adjusted in net profit. So, there are specific points mentioned and premium on redemption is not mentioned which means it was not adjusted. We should put it in Notes below that we did not add back assuming it was not adjusted.

vs navin

vs navin

CA Inter

1K+

Partnership act 1932

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 20-Sep-21 09:59

There is no classes for partnership,LLP and company acts

latest answer

Yes, please get started with the videos. We are concurrently adding the videos into the course.

Uma Suresh Yagnam

Uma Suresh Yagnam

CA Inter

7K+

Individual Modules Offer