Forums

TAP TO OPEN

Others

answered on 10-Sep-21 11:50

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI TO ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS! LET OUR EFFORTS PREVAIL!!

latest answer

Thanks!

Sibi Srinivasan

Sibi Srinivasan

CA Inter

22K+

IPA,1932

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 10-Sep-21 11:51

Which one should we write? Because in sec 5 it is given that it is not essential to share the losses of the business but in the supreme court decision they have given that there must be an agreement to share the losses also

latest answer

Sharing of profits is essential and in most cases profits include negative profits (i.e. losses) as well. Also there may be an agreement that only few partners share losses but all partners get share in profit.

Soumya A

Soumya A

CA Inter

20K+

Dividend

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 10-Sep-21 09:14

Declaration and payment of dividend is made on face value of shares or paid up value of shares???

latest answer

Ok

Gomathi K

Gomathi K

CA Final

40K+

AGM

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 10-Sep-21 09:14

Maximum gap between 2 AGM is 15 months In certain case ROC may allow extention peroid 3 months In that case the maximum gap between 2 AGM is 15 months or 18 months

latest answer

Ok

Gomathi K

Gomathi K

CA Final

40K+

Doubt

Accountancy

answered on 10-Sep-21 19:25

Why do we dr. Creditors in branch accounts under debtors system in this sum ?

latest answer

Yeah understood Thank you

Sri kanaga Varshini

Sri kanaga Varshini

CA Final

3K+

NOTES

Maths & Stats

answered on 09-Sep-21 19:10

Can i get maths & statistics detailed notes

latest answer

The ones available in Free resources are short and crisp for your good reference. Regret we don't have details ones as of now. ICAI Study material for Maths, Stats is good - you can refer our short notes with them. Best wishes!

FAYIS CK

FAYIS CK

CA Inter

5K+

Dissolution of partnership

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 10-Sep-21 08:03

How can death, retirement, or insolvency of a partner result in the dissolution of the firm? Below images contradict each other.

latest answer

:)

Sibi Srinivasan

Sibi Srinivasan

CA Inter

22K+

IPA, 1932

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 09-Sep-21 18:14

What is the correct no. of 'maximum partners' in a partnership firm? In these two images, it's confusing.

latest answer

Same. Tq

Sibi Srinivasan

Sibi Srinivasan

CA Inter

22K+

Basic

Accountancy

answered on 09-Sep-21 16:24

what is the difference between in the course of business & incidental to business?

latest answer

See the difference for expense 1) expense in the course of business - This is an expense which entity normally or mandatorly incurs to achieve its objective of business Example- material cost,operating cost 2) expense incedental to business - This expense entity incurs to its main objective Example- when company sends it's employees to outstation conveyance, lodging,meals expense , gratuities etc

Girinath A

Girinath A

CA Inter

Partnership accounts. Joint life policy

Accountancy

answered on 11-Nov-22 21:37

Please say where I did wrong JLP realised for 26000.I distributed 26000 But they distributed only 6000(26000-20000{shown in books}).why did they done like that

latest answer

I will say thanks at Hyderabad meet sir

SAIRAM SANKITI

SAIRAM SANKITI

CA Final

10K+

Exemptions
AFM Exemption
CA Scholarship Available

CIN: U74999TG2017PTC116012 | GSTIN: 36AAECI4332C1Z0 | PAN: AAECI4332C

2024 IndigoLearn.com All Rights Reserved