Forums

how to do this question , sir can u please explain the logic and i have seen the solution but not abled to understand it .

Accountancy

answered on 09-Apr-21 11:01

(a) Physical verification of stock in a business was done on 14th June, 2020. The value of the stock was `96,00,000. The following transactions took place between 14th June to 30th June, 2020: (i) Out of the goods sent on consignment, goods at cost worth ` 4,80,000 were unsold. (ii) Purchases of ` 8,00,000 were made out of which goods worth ` 3,20,000 were delivered on 5 th July, 2020. (iii) Sales were `27,20,000, which include goods worth ` 6,40,000 sent on approval. Half of these goods were returned before 30th June, 2020, but no information is available regarding the remaining goods. (iv) Goods are sold at cost plus 25%. However goods costing ` 4,80,000 had been sold for ` 2,40,000. You are required to determine the value of stock on 30th June, 2020.

latest answer

Please share you working in order to help

nisam M

nisam M

CA Final

23K+

Bonus shares

Accountancy

answered on 03-Apr-21 18:52

Sir exactly what should be used first, CRR or SP in case of issue of bonus shares?

latest answer

Practically, will depend on management's choice. In questions, you may use CRR first as SPR has got some other uses too.

Hrishikesh Ransing

Hrishikesh Ransing

CA Final

4K+

Gratitude

Others

answered on 03-Apr-21 13:27

Hello sir/ma'am, All your notes are best notes ever. Thank you for providing such a good notes and free resources of all the subjects.

latest answer

Welcome! We are glad that the notes helped you!

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta

CA Inter

4K+

Doubt

Accountancy

answered on 03-Apr-21 18:41

Can u pls explain the meaning of the para I marked below

latest answer

The parah simply gives us a hint that in Nov-Dec 20x1, there was some uptrend in business, and it was expected that it would help in 20X2, but the fire occurred. So, for calculating adjusted turnover, it gave us some hint, without giving any percentage. The table given below parah does work easy for us and gave us the adjusted turnover which we can directly pick for our purpose.

Sri kanaga Varshini

Sri kanaga Varshini

CA Final

3K+

Direction test

Maths & Stats

answered on 20-Jan-24 17:48

A person facing north 7'0 clock wise direction moving in clockwise direction and 300° clock wise direction.Now,in which direction he presently facing a) N-E b)S-W c)N-W d)S-E 15 th sum

latest answer

N-W

Sindhuja shivani M

Sindhuja shivani M

CA Foundation

3K+

Manner of set off

Direct Taxation

answered on 04-Apr-21 20:01

I have 1 lakh gain from HP and 1 lakh gain from capital gains and i also have an 1 lakh loss from business income. I need to know which head of income i set off first against business loss

latest answer

Ok thank you.

Santhosh kv

Santhosh kv

CA Final

2K+

I want complier for gst

Indirect Taxation

answered on 05-Apr-21 16:29

i purchased shiva sir gst classes in that at the end each chapter pdf format for thoery is given, but there is no practice questions pdf..... Please provide me the pdf format for practical questions

latest answer

Ok..... Thank you so muchð???

CA G J R

CA G J R

CA Inter

Seating arrangement

Maths & Stats

answered on 03-Apr-21 11:26

A group of seven singers , facing the audience,are standing in line on the stage as follows 1.D is to the right to c 2.F is standing beside G 3.B is left of F 4.E is to the left of A 5.C and B have one person between D and F 6.A and D have one person between them Kindly answer this question

latest answer

:)

Sindhuja shivani M

Sindhuja shivani M

CA Foundation

2K+

Seating arrangement

Maths & Stats

answered on 03-Apr-21 11:21

23-24 sum I can't find exact answer Kindly assist me

latest answer

EACDBFG will be the correct sequence. F will be to the second extreme right and B is in 5th position.

Sindhuja shivani M

Sindhuja shivani M

CA Foundation

Doubt

Costing

answered on 03-Apr-21 10:31

The correct option to this question is option A But the option D also looks correct bcoz any wages paid to workers as premium for overtime is overhead right? Pls give clarity

latest answer

Ok

Sri kanaga Varshini

Sri kanaga Varshini

CA Final

3K+

CA Foundation - All the Best
CFA Webinar | Register Now
MCQs Now
CA Scholarship Available

CIN: U74999TG2017PTC116012 | GSTIN: 36AAECI4332C1Z0 | PAN: AAECI4332C

2024 IndigoLearn.com All Rights Reserved