Forums

Term loan

Accountancy

answered on 21-Feb-21 13:14

The attached image is Notes to Accounts of Illustration 8 of Unit 1 of chapter 4 of paper 1 Here, how the LOAN FROM STATE FINANCIAL CORPORATION is identified as Term loan...?? Will u please clarify this doubt.? It is not mentioned in question about term loan...

latest answer

Thank you sir

James Js

James Js

CA Inter

1K+

Articleship Registration

Others

answered on 21-Feb-21 13:02

Sir I have converted from CA-IPCC(Old-CPT Route) to CA-Inter(New-Direct entry) on 17 th Feb 2021. Now i have started my articleship and want to know the detailed procedure to be performed regarding form 102 and 103. I watched many videos regarding articleship registration but still confused about procedure. Kindly help me. Thank you.

latest answer

It has to be date after the stamp paper date No need to franking on stamp paper.

Vivek Bhor

Vivek Bhor

CA Inter

Shares

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 20-Feb-21 14:12

Can a public company issue bonus and right shares in physical form

latest answer

Demat only

Sai Teja

Sai Teja

CA Final

14K+

A small meme from my side

Others

answered on 20-Feb-21 13:37

It's trueeee!

latest answer

Thank you!

Meda Jeevansai

Meda Jeevansai

CA Inter

20K+

Illustrations

Accountancy

answered on 20-Feb-21 11:11

In the notes (pdf) of accounting (ca inter) you have provided illustrations(questions) Did you cover answers for all those illustrations in your videos? If not where can I find answers for those questions.

latest answer

Thanks..

Sai Teja

Sai Teja

CA Final

14K+

Leave travel allowance

Direct Taxation

answered on 22-Feb-21 09:37

In case if the assesse travel two trips in the same year of the block period.. Is it possible to claim LTA

latest answer

LTA exemption is available for only two journeys performed in a block of four calendar years. For claiming LTA, it is a calendar year and not financial year. In case an employee has not availed exemption with respect to one or two journeys in any of the block of 4 years, he is allowed to carryover such exemption to the next block provided he avails this benefit,in the first calendar year of immediately succeeding block. So if expenses are in different calendar year, LTA can be claimed it is within the restriction of block and carry forward....... So 2018-21 block , if there is any eligible LTA carry forward available - one trip in 2018 (carry forward) and two trips in 2019,2020 & 2021

Nirupama Bangera

Nirupama Bangera

CA Final

7K+

Residential Status

Direct Taxation

answered on 20-Feb-21 17:59

Sir in case of problems having Rent from Properties no deduction of 30% is taken for rent in the lecture while in icai module illustration 30% deduction has been made upfront So what do we have to do exactly sir?

latest answer

Income from House Property means,the income derived net of all deductions under that head. If the question directly mention Rent ,you have to work out deduction U/s 24 a & sec.24 b

Priyanka Udeshi

Priyanka Udeshi

CA Final

14K+

Points in onefin

Others

answered on 19-Feb-21 16:55

Previously when I burnt 2k points I got 22icash , but now I got only 15 icash when I burnt 2k points ?

latest answer

Hmm ok sir...

Meda Jeevansai

Meda Jeevansai

CA Inter

20K+

Volume

Others

answered on 19-Feb-21 17:21

Sir plse increse volume in fm subject particularly working capital chp

latest answer

I dnt know abut all module But 1st viideo is very low

Nivetharaman Raman

Nivetharaman Raman

CA Inter

11K+

Residential status chapter

Direct Taxation

answered on 20-Feb-21 14:57

How these points will be considered as income deemed to be received. Contribution to PF in excess of 12% of salary and interest in excess of 9.5% Sec 80ccd Transfer from URF to RF

latest answer

Tq u sir

Abirami G

Abirami G

CA Inter

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon