Forums

Ca final and cma final

Others

answered on 31-May-20 09:31

Will the complete course on ca and cma final be launched ?? It'll be very useful for ca students to get a higher knowlege in these next level courses!

latest answer

Thanks for the suggestion. We will be launching a couple of subjects this year.

lakshmi kollipara

lakshmi kollipara

CA Inter

1K+

Technical help

Others

answered on 30-May-20 18:34

Sir I'm in a situation to change my Mobile and not my mobile number and Google account. Can I study through my new mobile by installing our app? If I do ,does any technical problem may occur? And one more In my old mobile i have the same account only which I have changed to my new mobile but due to some reasons i can't study through my old mobile so can I delete indigo learn app in old mobile and install it in my new mobile on same number and same account.

latest answer

You can change once. Post which it won't allow

S.P. RAYAN

S.P. RAYAN

CA Inter

3K+

DRR amendments

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 27-Jun-20 19:48

What are the DRR amendments applicable for August 2020 ??

latest answer

https://www.mca.gov.in/Ministry/pdf/ShareCapitalRules_16082019.pdf These are the Amended DRR guidelines. Study material many not be updated

ajith harigovind

ajith harigovind

CA Inter

Mistake in heading for a statement

Accountancy

answered on 03-Jun-20 12:04

At around 8:55 of 4th video "illustration 1 part 4" the heading is wrongly typed "Capital a/cs - S & Co". Please change it to statement of capital in new firm as it should be.

latest answer

Made the corrections! thanks for reporting

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

Offline video

Others

answered on 30-May-20 13:06

I downloaded video ... I can't avle to watch without net evn I downloaded

latest answer

Pls refer to the video posted on youtube. You need to have internet to authenticate. Once authenticated, it will play from offline.

Nivetharaman Raman

Nivetharaman Raman

CA Inter

11K+

Narpalanagendra

Accountancy

answered on 30-May-20 08:57

Sir I buy the ca inter new group1 accounting course. But I can't find the all lessons in vedio classes what is the reason and how to get remaining lessons

latest answer

write a mail to support@indigolearn.com, it will be looked into

narpala prasad Reddy

narpala prasad Reddy

CA Inter

How new entrants affect cost leadership strategy of a fir

Strategic Management

answered on 28-Sep-20 14:44

Can someone explain this?

latest answer

That is too much helpful

K.V. Karthik

K.V. Karthik

CA Inter

34K+

Mistake in Diagram

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 03-Jun-20 11:00

Chapter: 5 share capital and Debentures Module: S.17 Debenture Redemption Reserve Mistake: (@10.00) The limit for DRR for unlisted public and private companies issued after 16/08/19 is 10% But in the diagram it is mentioned as "Not Required".

latest answer

The video has been corrected and updated.

gopi manigandan

gopi manigandan

CA Final

2K+

Supply

Indirect Taxation

answered on 29-May-20 21:51

In schedule 1 Permanent Transfer or disposal of BUSINESS ASSET or all asset? In illustration 1 Donates clothes and toys to children living in slum area- this is not a BUSINESS ASSET but in lecture mentioned as permanent Transfer of asset how?

latest answer

Tq mam

Kanaga Mani

Kanaga Mani

CA Inter

3K+

Value of supply

Indirect Taxation

answered on 30-May-20 13:42

In value of supply chapter illustration 1 given (the customer wants the consignment tasted for gluten or specified chemical residues)I think it is a SUPPLIER OBLIGATION under section 15(2)b but in answer given as INCIDENTAL CHARGES how?

latest answer

Ok..thank you very much..

Kanaga Mani

Kanaga Mani

CA Inter

3K+

ibs launch
Direct Tax