answered on 17-Mar-20 17:04

Today u upload eis chp.2 ammendment ?

latest answer

Reason for business intelligence also

Nivetharaman Raman

Nivetharaman Raman

CA Inter

11K+

Why salary and interest on non trading investments are added and subtracted from this sum?

Accountancy

answered on 17-Mar-20 16:42

By my understanding salary should be reduced from profit right, instead why they are adding it? For Interest on non trading investments isn't we assume that it's already added to profit right? They have not given any indication that profit does not include interest

latest answer

Ty. U r a life saver.

Gokul Nath

Gokul Nath

CA Inter

PREPARATION TIME

Strategic Management

answered on 17-Mar-20 16:27

How many days it will take to complete strategic management if I am going to read it for first time?

latest answer

It depends on your reading and grasping ability. Generally can take about 20 days (2-3 hours a day)

Laxman kumar

Laxman kumar

CA Final

4K+

MARKING SCHEME

Accountancy

answered on 17-Mar-20 16:27

How many marks might be deducted for not writing narration of journal entries in a 15 marks question of advance accounts where we have to pass journal entries and prepare balance sheet?

latest answer

1-2 marks. Write brief narration.

Laxman kumar

Laxman kumar

CA Final

4K+

Time value of money

Maths & Stats

answered on 15-Apr-20 14:19

??

latest answer

Easy way press 1 divide by %(10%=0.1)and press = for no.of years finally press gt(And multiply with amount)

Sukumar Rao

Sukumar Rao

CA Foundation

AS-10

Accountancy

answered on 27-Apr-20 21:47

Sir, in as-2 ,ppe definition starts with, ppe are tangible items....... So on. Then why we write intangible assets under the head of PPE in balance sheet under schedule-III

latest answer

Accounting standards cover computations , measurement , accounting treatment as well as disclosures. Disclosures are also covered by SCH III. The item specifically highlighted by you is covered by SCH III. Secondly Companies Act is a legislation. AS are pronouncement of ICAI. Legislation over rides pronouncements.

Star Ca

Star Ca

CA Inter

3K+

Management and Administration

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 17-Mar-20 16:33

When will all the videos in management and Administration be uploaded?

latest answer

Balance videos will be uploaded in the course of next 3-4 days.

Murugappan Alagappan

Murugappan Alagappan

CA Final

10K+

Notes given on SM

Strategic Management

answered on 17-Mar-20 17:41

Will it be sufficient for examination if I just learn the notes provided by IG for IT - SM ?

latest answer

Plus video classes.

Ajay Kumar Manghat

Ajay Kumar Manghat

CA Inter

RTP May 20

Indirect Taxation

answered on 13-Apr-20 21:28

RTP MAY 20 OF IDT Q2 (ii) and (v) If the Supply of Machinery and its installation and commissioning charges is composite supply, then the rate of tax should be taken on the basis of principal supply (as that of Machinery) i.e 12%. But the solution is given on basis of tax liability calculated on different tax rates for both supplies.

latest answer

Please watch our RTP video

Rajat Bhatia

Rajat Bhatia

CA Final

2K+

Esop

Accountancy

answered on 22-Mar-20 20:07

Sir, is stock options outstanding a liability?? .

latest answer

ESOP will be opened for a term as prescribed by the management, those eligible participants can apply for their share... the term mentioned above will be one or two year as the case maybe. Thus, while closing the accounts at the end of a period the amount charged to ESOP outstanding account will be liability since, it is a liability of company upon allotment of shares. And you had asked that the definition of the liability there should be an outflow of resources, here the amount standing to outstanding ESOP account is charged to P&L account, thus there is an expensing of such amount. I hope that your query is clear. If there is any mistakes please feel free to correct me since im too a student.

Star Ca

Star Ca

CA Inter

3K+

ibs launch
Direct Tax