Forums

Income from house property

Direct Taxation

answered on 26-Apr-23 22:25

If i give my land for rent and told the renter to do whatever he wants.so the renter put a shed on the land and started selling tea.now will the rent still be income from house property or other sources?

latest answer

S22 deals with buildings first and then land appurtenant thereto.

Gokul Nath

Gokul Nath

CA Inter

Sale by description

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 27-Apr-23 21:03

The act however not define description ...I couldn't understand below this sentence ...what it means ( i and ii )

latest answer

Those 2 points give examples on description based products.the first says that the product is based out of origin , for example there is a Egyptian cotton and there is Punjab cotton ,as a customer u decided to buy Egyptian cotton due to inherent quality or features of that product.the second one is as a manufacturer u buy raw material like steel and u need it in certain dimension as input for ur machine,so it is sales of goods based on description

Sonia T

Sonia T

CA Foundation

Doubt in IL MCQ

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 28-Apr-23 16:50

In Study mat it is given that if articles doesn't provide any provision ,then the right of members to vote cannot be restricted even though calls are unpaid. But the question in MCQ says that articles is silent, then how the restriction to vote is valid? Which one is correct?

latest answer

Ok sir , thanks!

Yamuna S

Yamuna S

CA Inter

15K+

Set off

Direct Taxation

answered on 26-Apr-23 18:04

Can normal business loss be set off against income from other sources and capital gains

latest answer

Business loss other than speculative business can be set off against any head of income except income from salary.

Janani R

Janani R

CA Inter

34K+

ca final time table

Others

answered on 05-May-23 06:48

I need detail plan for ca final all subjects for nov 23

latest answer

Yes there we can make a plan for daily what sub needs to be studied...

Solosai gaming and editing

Solosai gaming and editing

CA Inter

Internal Reconstruction of Companies

Accountancy

answered on 26-Apr-23 12:34

When we have to use 1.Share Surrender A/c 2.Reconstruction A/c 3.Capital Reduction A/c Is Reconstruction A/c and Capital Reduction A/c are same ?

latest answer

Thanks Sir

Prethivi Rajan

Prethivi Rajan

CA Final

9K+

NI

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 26-Apr-23 11:32

F point explain plis

latest answer

Qualified acceptance ; When the drawer doe not accepts it according to tenor of the bill but attachs some conditions. Example putting a condition on declaring the payment happening of certain events

Ganesh U

Ganesh U

CA Inter

6K+

Company giving a property for rent

Direct Taxation

answered on 26-Apr-23 13:59

If a company (not in the business of renting) gives a property for rent then will rent be chargeable under income from house property or pgbp?

latest answer

Thank you

Gokul Nath

Gokul Nath

CA Inter

TDS u/s 1941A

Direct Taxation

answered on 26-Apr-23 11:05

For finding whether tds is applicable or not we have to see actual consideration and not SDV but for finding out tds amount we have to apply tds percentage on actual consideration or SDV whichever is higher? Am I right?

latest answer

TDS is applicable only if consideration or SDV is 50 lakhs or more

SREEABITHA SENTHILKUMAR

SREEABITHA SENTHILKUMAR

CA Inter

1K+

Classification of inventory

Accountancy

answered on 26-Apr-23 11:20

If a electronics manufacturing company purchase the readymade remote of electronic equipment from other company so in which head of inventory it is classified Raw materials, finished stock , stock in trade??

latest answer

Stock in trade is closing stock If you want to maintain a separate account for the remote you can maintain but the cost of goods sold for the remote should be transferred to the FG account properly and maintain two closing stock for remote and electronic equipment

Atharv Sankliya

Atharv Sankliya

CA Inter

3K+

May15 | 15% Off on ALL Courses
All the Best