IndigoLearn

Forums

About exam writing

answered on 24-Apr-20 09:20

How to write discriptive answers what should be the length?

latest answer

I like it

Bhakti Chavan

Bhakti Chavan

CA Inter

Rotation of auditors

answered on 23-Apr-20 07:36

In section 139 it is said that auditor holds the office upto 6th AGM, my question is that is this provision is apply to the companies to which rotation does not applies.

latest answer

Yes. Applicable to all companies.

samar singareddy

samar singareddy

CA Inter

3K+

Thank u sir

answered on 24-Apr-20 15:27

Sir thank u for the free lectures its tooooooo helpful. And its my request can u exend the period of vedios plzzzz

latest answer

Ok. Thank you sir

Dhanashree Amle.

Dhanashree Amle.

CA Foundation

Regarding GST for Beginners- with certificate

answered on 23-Apr-20 17:37

Please share details of the topics to be covered Under this course.

latest answer

1. Introduction to GST 2. Taxable Event - Supply 3. Time of Supply 4. Value of Supply 5. Input Tax Credit 6. Registration 7. Tax Invoice: Credit and Debit Notes 8. Payment of Tax

satnam singh

satnam singh

CA Inter

Redemption of debentures

answered on 24-Apr-20 18:27

What are the amendments in redemption of debentures chapter??

latest answer

Thank you

Priya dharshika

Priya dharshika

CA Inter

3K+

Mistakes in animation of module 17's last video (including a terrible mistake)

answered on 23-Apr-20 17:57

Sir was talking about entrepreneurship.. that the Bansals as founders of Flipkart were entrepreneurs. Then immediately appeared Bansal brothers' faces with a logo of Ola. Yes, Ola. At the beginning of the video, the animation shows a boy standing outside a school and beside him are two school buses that are half of his height. Look, I know a lot of work must have been put into these animations but if they dont revise/recheck their animation renders before finalizing, they end up unintentionally making us laugh instead of actually helping us.

latest answer

We have located the error - thanks for pointing out - we shall get this fixed in coming few days

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

Verification of return sec 140

answered on 22-Apr-20 16:46

Who is supposed to verify tge return in case of scientific research association? Can u plz as... This....

latest answer

Any member of such association or principal officer of such association

Sahana Sirsikar

Sahana Sirsikar

CA Inter

9K+

Co. Audit 2

answered on 24-Apr-20 09:12

Sir, I have purchased audit classes of old syllabus but there is no lecture in respect of Co. Audit 2 like Sec 128,129 and others

latest answer

The syllabus of old syllabus indicates following - 17. Company Audit â?? Audit of Shares, Eligibility, Qualifications and Disqualifications of Auditors, Appointment of auditors, Removal of auditors, Remuneration of Auditors, Powers and duties of auditors, Branch audit , Joint audit , Reporting requirements under the Companies Act,2013, Other Important Provisions under the Companies Act, 2013 relating to Audit and Auditors and Rules made thereunder. Also provisions relating to books of accounts, you would have learnt in law. However, for your benefit we will include the same in your course.

Arun kumar

Arun kumar

CA Inter

2K+

Notes

answered on 22-Apr-20 14:45

Sir, I was enrolled the CA inter auditing class..And my doubt is whether any study material is available based on the class .Or we have to make notes separate while watching the class?

latest answer

You can download the notes available in notes section. You can also make your own running short notes for future revision.

jibin thomas

jibin thomas

CA Inter

8K+

Material

answered on 22-Apr-20 14:48

Hello sir im preparing eis from the material, provided in free resources,if i prepare thoroughly from this material how many marks i can secure in the exam. Because the answers given are short in nature of do i have to refer any other material additionally to this material

latest answer

Ok sir thank you

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

CA Inter

5K+

Hiring
Fundamentals of Blockchain
Financial Modelling
All the Best
IL Pass percentages
Refer