Forums

Forex

AFM

answered on 11-Mar-23 06:10

Hello Sir, What is the difference between forward rates and future spot rates?

latest answer

Ok sir, got it. Thank you.

Suresh Avinash

Suresh Avinash

CA Final

3K+

leverages

Financial Management

answered on 11-Mar-23 15:22

in mtp oct 22 ..ques 1b it is given 1,00,000 pref shrs of rs.10 each carrying a dividend rate of 10%.. then pref dividend amt would be rs.1,00,000 [ 1 lac shrs * rs 10 * 10%].. but it is given as rs.10,000 in the mtp answers.. how?

latest answer

In the updated MTP, they have included Rs. symbol with 1,00,000 preference shares. So, it's Rs. 1,00,000 preference shares of Rs. 10 each

kowselyaa G

kowselyaa G

CA Inter

2K+

Exemption related to CG is so confusing

Indirect Taxation

answered on 27-Mar-23 14:54

As per Supplementary paper, services provided by CG sg local authority to business entity excluding post aircraft and Transportation is covered in RCM as well as exemption. Kindly advise me how to get clarity..

latest answer

https://youtu.be/VPuwzUEGrzY Pls subscribe to the channel so that you do not miss any important update.

Rathi Vigneshwari

Rathi Vigneshwari

CA Final

14K+

IND AS 116 - Illus 32

Financial Reporting

answered on 14-Mar-23 06:39

Hi sir I have query in Ilus 32 where we have taken reimbursement by lessor for IDC as lease incentive and reduced from ROU Asset calculation but they same is not reduced in lease liability calculation Why so?? Kindly correct me if my understanding is wrong We are not reducing it from lease liability because it relates to Indirect costs

latest answer

Understood Thanks 👍

Barani Tharan

Barani Tharan

CA Final

112K+

Can cross cheack icai material or I only follow which given by indigolearn notes or I follow notes indigolearn and solved all question of icai material for 1 st time

Direct Taxation

answered on 12-Mar-23 16:30

H

latest answer

Since you are not watching our lectures, refer to ICAI material as well.

R K

R K

ACCA Skill

9K+

Section 66(8) - Chapter 4

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 11-Mar-23 22:04

What is the meaning of creditor is entitled to object but was not included in the list of creditors in section 66(8)??

latest answer

When company goes for reduction of share capital,they should send creditors list to tribunal and the tribunal will send notice of the proceedings to creditors.but if the company forgets the creditors name in that list,then the company will be liable as if the reduction has not happened

Neha Baliga

Neha Baliga

CA Inter

16K+

Chapter 4: Section 66(7)

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 11-Mar-23 01:00

Can anyone pls explain this section A member of the company, past or present, shall not be liable to any call or contribution in respect of any share held by him exceeding the amount of difference,if any, between the amount paid on the share, or reduced amount, if any ,which is deemed to have been paid thereon, as the case may be, and the amount of the share as fixed by the order of reduction.

latest answer

This section says that liability of a member in respect of calls or contributions made before the reduction of share capital shall continue as if the reduction had not taken place. This means that any unpaid calls or contributions made by a member before the reduction in share capital will still be due and payable even after the reduction...

Neha Baliga

Neha Baliga

CA Inter

16K+

ICITSS

Others

answered on 10-Mar-23 23:12

I have already registered for ICITSS and I have submitted the said documents through mail..My class is going to start by 16th March but still my status shows awaiting approval..Will they send any confirmation mail?

latest answer

It's showing the same for me also if you received confirmation mail from BOS , then it's fine. Or elso you can contact the centre where you have registered

Priya Ravi

Priya Ravi

CA Inter

55K+

Investment Decision

Financial Management

answered on 10-Mar-23 20:34

In Nov18 RTP question. The incremental terminal cash flow has been calculated 250000-35000=215000 But in the class, the incremental terminal cash flow is calculated. 250000-21000= 229000 I.e. 35000-Tax on gain(14000) What are we supposed to follow?

latest answer

Thank you so much sir.

Angel Maria Varghese

Angel Maria Varghese

CA Final

8K+

Marginal cost ill 18

Costing

answered on 10-Mar-23 16:23

So here contribution is 3 per unit. So all the contribution attributable to MOS sales itself is profit. Profit is given in ques itself. So profit = MOS right Then why do we need these calculations?

latest answer

👍👍

Sugam SM

Sugam SM

CA Inter

9K+

2 day Offer