Forums

Cash Book

Accountancy

answered on 07-Sep-22 17:20

The answer is Rs 26,200 but my answer is coming out to be Rs 27,250. Please if anyone can help me to find out the mistake.

latest answer

Ok

Ardhendu Sekhar Acharya

Ardhendu Sekhar Acharya

CA Foundation

Cash Book

Accountancy

answered on 07-Sep-22 17:05

Can anybody find out the mistake as the answer for Cash balance is eq to Rs 1,27,500 but my answer is not matching.

latest answer

Welcome

Ardhendu Sekhar Acharya

Ardhendu Sekhar Acharya

CA Foundation

Rectification of error

Accountancy

answered on 13-Sep-22 16:56

I am stuck at this little entry What is it's entry? And It shows 60000-36000=24000 is overdraft How it is a overdraft?

latest answer

Its a typo error in question. Cash cannot be negative 24,000 - This has to be bank overdraft. Other entry for Bank balance can be cash balance.

Nakul Dixit

Nakul Dixit

CA Inter

3K+

Forfeiture of shares

Accountancy

answered on 07-Sep-22 22:31

Here in the illustration, Why they debited the Equity Share Captial a/c ? The total equity share should cancelled in case of forfeiture,but again why we debiting it ?

latest answer

In accounts point of view one entry if you want to cancel reverse that entry. Thats was made in that illustration....

Shiva Netha

Shiva Netha

CA Foundation

12K+

Level of entity

Accountancy

answered on 08-Sep-22 10:55

As per Accounting standards in which level of entity a trust is covered.

latest answer

https://youtu.be/SBz6fh6rFJI

Sindhu

Sindhu

CA Final

#30: Question of the day (EIS)

Information Systems

answered on 07-Sep-22 22:24

It's an MCQ - Do participate. Send responses by 8pm. In the office of HNK Ltd., a master swipe access card is maintained at the front desk to enter into executive's cabin, in case of any emergency. In this case, the possibility of same may be misused by an unauthorized employee to gain unauthorized access of the executive's cabin would be categorized as: (a) Asset (b) Vulnerability (c) Accepted residual risk of exposure to potential risk of data theft (d) Likelihood of compromise on CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability)

latest answer

Correct answer (B) Vulnerability. Those who missed it, suggest to refer to the definitions again.

Sahibdeep Singh

Sahibdeep Singh

CA Inter

14K+

Aggregate turnover

Indirect Taxation

answered on 07-Sep-22 11:38

When agent sells the goods on his own account and for principal , while calculating the aggregate turnover of principal, what amount of agent should be included ?

latest answer

The amount that he sells for own account shall be included in his account (agent turnover)

Sai Vema

Sai Vema

CA Final

106K+

BANKING COMPANY

Accountancy

answered on 14-Sep-22 07:50

Can anyone explain me the marked part. Thanks in advance

latest answer

Ok sir

theee k

theee k

CA Final

Discount

Indirect Taxation

answered on 07-Sep-22 09:21

In the explanation of Periodic/Volume discounts,they have mentioned like..such discounts are allowed as exclusions. But in 12th sum last adjustment,they have not allowed as deduction.Why?

latest answer

Oh ok..thanks a lot bro

Shankari C

Shankari C

CA Inter

12K+

Could not play video

Others

answered on 07-Sep-22 08:37

Hi I purchased Adv accts course. But while opening in mobile app couldnt play video. I can hear only audio. Anyone who is aware of this please respond

latest answer

Alright I will send a mail.

Sindhu Machado

Sindhu Machado

CA Final

May15 | 15% Off on ALL Courses
All the Best