Forums

Preparation of FS

Accountancy

answered on 06-Sep-22 20:05

Why 20000 is deducted If it is transferred to GR then it should be increased right?

latest answer

Transfer to GR means transferred from P&L to GR. So reduce P&L and increase GR.

Sugam SM

Sugam SM

CA Inter

9K+

Chairman in Meeting

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 04-Sep-22 12:25

Can someone explain last lines of this paragraph of Right To Cast Vote i.e IF THERE IS NO PROVISION IN THE ARTICLES FOR A CASTING VOTE , AN ORDINARY RESOLUTION ON WHICH THERE IS EQUALITY OF VOTES IS DEEMED TO BE DROPPED

latest answer

Ok Got It Thank You

harkirat singh

harkirat singh

CA Inter

1K+

Reg Certification

Others

answered on 04-Sep-22 01:00

Will we get our certification if we watch videos on free access?

latest answer

No...

Venkatesh Vaithianathan

Venkatesh Vaithianathan

CA Inter

Correlation

Maths & Stats

answered on 03-Sep-22 20:24

I can't understand the difference of 3 instead of 4 Question no.11

latest answer

I didn't get you bro..what's doubt in this sum there is a standard formula for this apply it u will get the answer

Nakul Dixit

Nakul Dixit

CA Inter

3K+

Doubt on partnership

Accountancy

answered on 03-Sep-22 19:13

For the capital that the partners had brought in can I write it as a balance brought down or should I write it as by Bank ? If bank A/c , why not balance b/d ?

latest answer

You need to understand that only journal entries are posted on to ledger A/c's. Opening balance cannot simply jump in out of nowhere...

sradha krishna sunil

sradha krishna sunil

CA Inter

5K+

Employee cost - labour turnover

Costing

answered on 06-Sep-22 11:28

So in question 18 their is direct man hours 9000 on trainees and replacement are included in 480000 hrs above My doubt is when calculating effective hours of case where their is no labour turnover Such man hours should be deducted na...? Because they are spent on trainees and replacement and if their is no labour turnover their must not be any such usage also. Please help me with my doubt

latest answer

The question says high labour turnover

Abhishek Bansal 2002 AK

Abhishek Bansal 2002 AK

CA Inter

2K+

Consignment

Accountancy

answered on 03-Sep-22 22:33

What is sale proceeds??

latest answer

Proceeds refers to the cash received from the sale of goods or assets during a particular period. The total is obtained by multiplying the quantities sold by the selling price per unit.

Prathmesh kharul

Prathmesh kharul

CA Foundation

3K+

#27 Question for the day (Inter)

Indirect Taxation

answered on 06-Sep-22 11:20

Write the answer appropriate to marks in paper and post the image before 8pm A person availing composition scheme under sub-section (1) and (2) of section 10 in Haryana for a financial year crosses the turnover Rs 1.5 Cr in the month of December. Will he be allowed to pay tax under Composition Scheme for the remainder of the year I.e. till 31st March? Please advise. (4 marks)

latest answer

You could add about declaration of inputs as at the date of withdrawal and relevant period for submission of withdrawal and details of withdrawal

Sudha Reddy

Sudha Reddy

CA Final

20K+

Capital Gains

Direct Taxation

answered on 06-Sep-22 12:22

Can someone explain cost of acquisition of intangible assets & its amendment in finance act 2021 in short.

latest answer

Thank you Mam

Swetha S

Swetha S

CA Inter

15K+

Registration Of Charges

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 05-Sep-22 12:42

If charge is not registered within 30 days then 300 days are provided and even after that 6 months from 2/11/2018 are provided for registration of charges BUT IF A CHARGE IS CREATED FOR EG. ON 1/4/2013 THEN EVEN AFTER 330 DAYS THE CHARGE IS NOT REGISTERED, SO WHAT ABOUT THE PERIOD FROM 1/2/2014 TILL 2/11/2018

latest answer

The earlier provision was that registrar on application may allow registration within 300 days. And if it was not registered during that time, company could seek extension of time as per Sec 87. This provision got replaced by the amendment.

harkirat singh

harkirat singh

CA Inter

1K+

Individual Modules Offer