Forums

Doubt

Direct Taxation

answered on 01-Sep-22 17:02

There are many green boxes gn in the TB in income tax lawâ?¦is it necessary to learn all this . ?

latest answer

Thank you sir

SANSKRITI BADRI 2111339

SANSKRITI BADRI 2111339

CA Inter

2K+

Exam Form Nov 2022

Others

answered on 31-Aug-22 08:54

I have been trying to register exam. But its showing this screen instead of payment window. Do anyone here know why this is happening?

latest answer

Nothing again the exam form comes and same process by repeats

Susmin M

Susmin M

CA Final

3K+

Calculation Ratio how ????

Accountancy

answered on 01-Sep-22 10:56

Dear friends could you please explain me the total rupees 240 at the ratio of 1:6 how it was allocated and calculator please I need working

latest answer

Thanks

MPR Sanjay Kumar

MPR Sanjay Kumar

CA Inter

Acceptance of deposits

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 31-Aug-22 15:05

As per companies rules (acceptance of deposits), 2014,Rule 2(1) (C) viii clause Here money so accepted means what? Is it funds which are given by the director of the company or relative of the director of pvt company? OR It is the amount of funds accepted by way of loans. Here by I'm attaching file for clarity.

latest answer

Thank you for clarification

Naveen Kumar

Naveen Kumar

CA Inter

3K+

OPC One Person Company

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 31-Aug-22 07:56

What is the significance of Resident word Here as they have given that whether resident or Otherwise, so whatever is the meaning of resident So why it is given here ?

latest answer

As per the latest notification, the term "and resident in India" shall be substituted with "whether resident in India or otherwise" Which indicates the term "resident in India" has no more relevance. Citizen of India is sufficient.

harkirat singh

harkirat singh

CA Inter

1K+

India Contract Act

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 31-Aug-22 15:33

In ICAI module, it is given that in case communication of acceptance and revocation arrived at same time, revocation is absolute. But, in a mock test paper they gave answer in different form. Which one is correct?

latest answer

Yes its crt

Naresh Sundar

Naresh Sundar

CA Inter

2K+

Old vs new course

Exams

answered on 30-Aug-22 21:59

My CA-final exam is due in November 2024 . So i am worried about exams. Whether i should buy old course CA final classes and start preparations for exam or should i wait for new course???

latest answer

Thank you ð???

Jiya T

Jiya T

CA Inter

capital gain exemption

Direct Taxation

answered on 02-Sep-22 00:05

currently I am in my own residential house and I am purchasing a another new residential house. And I have LTCG on sale of share 100000 am I eligible to claim exemption u\s 54F.(assume all other conditions are satisfied)

latest answer

Yes. You're eligible for deduction because you satisfy the condition of owning only one residential property at the time of re-investment in another resid.prop .

Elavarasi Bojarajan

Elavarasi Bojarajan

CA Inter

35K+

Exam Form ssp portal

Others

answered on 01-Sep-22 17:04

My payment done+exam form submitted.Had got call from Icai helpline they told, do payment after 9pm and before 9am.Use only card or Paytm wallet.The reason is site is overloaded and for some reason there is upi payment related problem ,so use only card or Paytm wallet

latest answer

Thank you

pradyumna hariramani

pradyumna hariramani

CA Inter

Esop

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 30-Aug-22 19:29

What is minimum vesting period 3 yrs or 1? What is vesting of option?

latest answer

Vesting is a period in which the employee needs to comply with the prescribed conditions . So if he able to comply such conditions then he will be availed with stock options. So minimum period of vesting is 1 year

Sugam SM

Sugam SM

CA Inter

9K+

Individual Modules Offer
FR Reporting