Forums

Mid-way it got expired

Others

Sir, almost I completed 43 chapters in management n admst in company law like that invest last 2 illustrations are pending, in FM part capital structure decisions completed upto 28th illustration in all these chapters balance is yet to complete.. bef that it got expired. Sir pls extend the period atleast for some more days.

kamali j

kamali j

CA Inter

03-May-20 20:11

Answers (5)

Regret we cannot do that we already sent a notification to all when we extended for all by 2 days.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

03-May-20 21:49

So again I have to make full payment to complete that remaining portions?

kamali j

kamali j

CA Inter

04-May-20 22:11

Yes unfortunate. All our individual modules are 31 days validity which we extended to 33 days . You have to complete the modules before expiry date

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

05-May-20 06:11

I do understand, here I'm staying in hostel so 2 travell 2 my home town I need to get the pass. I used to stand daily frm d morn to eve this was my routine work for the past 25 days to get the pass tats y I couldn't complete tat portions. Atleast can u provide concession for the chapters which I completed partly.. Thank you.

kamali j

kamali j

CA Inter

05-May-20 09:44

Please do reach out to us at support@indigolearn.com from your registered email ID. we can take the conversation forward from there

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

05-May-20 10:34

2 day Offer